Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

repeation of final Inspection

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

scenario is as below

for finish material i have set inspection type 04 after inspection there are few MIC's which get rejected;

Now production person reworked on those rejected MIC's and now again I want to check that MIC's ; the above situation may repeat 2 -3 times so i want to know how to handle this situation from QM point of view; i want to record observations for every reworking for that which inspection type i have to maintain in QM view and how to prepare inspection plan for every reworking.

please help

Vinay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

1) If you are using Rework order and GR for creating a lot then it will take the same inspection plan which you have made for 04 inspection. In that case addition of MIC in the result recording can be the solution

2) If you are using 89 inspection type lots then there is a separate inspecion plan needs to be created based on the Usage you have configured. Assign the rework mic to this inspection plan and when lot is created Mic will get assigned automatically

I think option 2 is normally used normally

Please revert back with your feedback

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

gajesh nagesh

thank you very much for the solution

regards

vinay

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Are you having a rework order. If yes and if it is material based and not a reference operation set confirm the order and do the Gr against the order and do the result recording again.

other wise i think you have no option other than creating a manual inspection lot 89 inspection type through QA01 .

Regards

gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

thanks gajesh nagesh for very quick responce

If I create inspection lot manually which inspection plan it will refer

and if inspection lot get generated after rework order confirmation which inspection plan will be reffered

because MIC changes every time

thanks

vinay

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

The simple solution will be adding an MIC while doing the result recording. As you might know we can add MIC during Result recording which is available in Edit Option (Create Additional characteristic) .

Click on the same, a pop up will appear. Input the rejected MIC number again and also you can change the short text as Rework 1 or anything which is comfortable to you. You can do this number of times. This can help you to track the record in one single screen.

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

for creation of inspection lot after reworking which inspection type i have to assign

and how new inspection plan will be attached for it. or i have to create inspection lot manually

why I am asking this because I have already given UD for the lot created by inspection type 04 as rejected

thanks

Edited by: vinay joshi on Dec 10, 2008 7:59 AM