cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fright in sales

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all

this is unique requirement from my client sales order fright condition accrued amount should directly post to vendor line item due list fbl1n from there he can settle the fright amount once the billing document is completed and fright condition amount show due in vendor line item my client delivery goods through fright vendor

Let me know the configuration required

thanks

rajesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create a frt cond. type . In Control data2 mark it as accruals. Create new account key and accrual key . Place it against cond. type in PP.

Hope this will solve your problem.

Thanks,

Pramod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi pramod ,

It not working i nead to settle the fright amount to particular fright vendor do u have any other clues

regards

rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If this is the case you have to be using the transportation and shipment documents to post the shipment cost to the vendor thro a PO.

You have to create a shipment document and a shipment cost document. This shipment cost document will create a PO automatically to the forwarding agent (Vendor).

This vendor account can be cleared against this shipment document. There are serious of configuration required to accomplish this scenario.

You need not have accrual condition in sales documents if the freight is handled thro shipment.

Mahibhan