cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Objects did not added to the transport request

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi team

Pls advise, I've been trying to create a transport for some workschedules in client DDD.

But although I've created a transport and saved it, when I look at the transport or task, there's no objects saved in it. For the other clients BBB, CCC, when I do the same process, I would see the table T552a in the transport task and the list of entries generated. But in client DDD, it is always blank.

Can you please tell me how to investigate this issue.

Regards

Bhaskar

Edited by: bhaskar1818 on Dec 10, 2008 10:04 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

since the table is locked by one transport request it cannot be create in the other request.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can unlock it by SE03

Select your request number and unlock it. Further just check in SCC4 that transport is allowed for client DDD or not

Regards

Subhash

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can manually add the object into that transport request number. Login into client DDD and go to SE01 -- Select the request-- go to Request/Task- object list - include objects- freely select object.

The reason could be behind this that transport request has been not allowed for the client DDD, if i understand correctly the problem

Regards

Subhash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subash

Thanks for the reply,

I know to do from SE01 and all stuff, But i need to investigate this and need appropriate solution.

Regards

Bhaskar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check trx SE03 for investigating...........

Regards

Kaleem