cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales tax

Former Member
0 Kudos

In our project we are using TAXINN tax procedure.

Any I have maintained all the ED taxu2019s related percentages in VK11 and all are getting copied in to my sales order.

But regarding sales tax in my customer master billing tab I have 4 conditions types JTX1, JTX2, JTX3, JTX4 and in configuration settings I have added JLST and JCST also to the country and the same is appearing in customer master billing tab.

Now for what condition type I have to maintain record in VK11 for JTX1, JTX2, JTX3, and JTX4 or for JLST and JCST.

Please help me its argent.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Nishanth

JLST and JCST are condition types and it should not be included in customer master. In customer master, only JTX1 to JTX4 will suffice. For JLST and JCST, maintain those condition types in VK11 or VK19.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Lakshmipathi,

Then for me there is no need to maintain any condition record for JTX1 to JTX4 in VK11 i only need to maintain for JLST and JCST. then what is the use of JTX1 to JTX4 in customer master can i delete them from configuration or else i need to maintain tax classification as 1 for all the four conditions.

IN this case for JCST and JLST how many combination i need to maintain in VK11 for Example : full tax , C- Form ..so on.

Please guide ME.

Thanks.

Answers (0)