cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Third Party Account determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Im trying to do a 3rd party drop ship process using Finished and Trading materials with 7920 and 3100 valuation class respectively.

While posting the Goods issue in MIRO, the system determines a GL account maintained in OBYC with the combination of

Valuation Modifier - 0001

General Modifier - VAX

Valuation Class - 3100 or 7920 based on the material.

I have all the assignments like Schedule line cat as CS which has Item cat 5, Acc. Asst cat X.

The system has to determine the GL account assigned against the above combination of Valuation class 3105.

Any one has a solution for this? Please Reply.

Thanks and regards,

Mahibhan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto OBYC, double click on transaction key GBB. Click on rules.

Select all the rules and save it.

Click on accounts, maintain following entries.

Valaution modifier general modification valuation class debit credit

0001 VAX 3100 121000 121000

Valuation class system picks from material master data accounting tab.

VAX from account assignment category X.

I could't find valauation class 3105 in standard sap.

Regards,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Chandra,

I know that i can find the account determination in OBYC.

But my requirement is i need the system to determine the GL account maintained against Valuation class 3105 when i do a 3rd party drop shipment with either a trading or a finished product. As you know the valuation class in these materials are 3100 and 7920 respectively.

Do you know how i can determine the GL account maintained against the valuation class 3105 even though i do a 3rd party drop shipment with materials having different valuation class assigned in them?

Regards,

Mahi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahibban,

Please check OBYC which G/L account is assigned and check whether this account is checked "post automatically only" in FS00. Actually this is a FI job, u can check with FI Consultant.

bye

raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Raj,

Sorry if i have not conveyed my issue correctly.

These are the standard acct determination

0001 VAX 3100 500000

0001 VAX 3105 500010

0001 VAX 7920 500000

When i do a standard sales process using a Finished or a trading material, 500000 is determined during goods issue thro the valuation class 7920 and 3100 respectively.

But when i do a third party process with the same finished or a trading material it determines again 500000 instead of 500010. Is there any way i can make this account (500010) determined without changing the valuation class in the materials?

Regards,

Mahi