cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery based proforma invoices through Background Job

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have a requirement of generating Delivery based Proforma Invoices for Customs purpose. This is required to be carried along with the Truck. We will have atleast 100 shipments in a day. I know how to create Proforma manually. It is working fine for me. But we want to create Proforma Invoices through background JOB, let us say the job is set up to run every hour.

The SAP does not update anywhere in the system when the Proforma Invoices are created. In case of background job, the system keeps on generating the Proforma invoices for all the deliveries repeatedly. How do we restrict duplicate generation of Proforma Invoices.

This is our busines requirement. I appreciate an early suggestion.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try this user exit it will help you out.

USEREXIT_FILL_VBRK_VBRP in RV60AFZC

if you search in the forum here also you will find solution in detail.

you have to write a code with the help of ABAPer to stop making multiple performa invoice.

please try this one out.

regards

Raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I will get the code written and try, Let me try whether it works or not. If it works I will put it back in the message so that it is usefull for others.

Thanks

prasad

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

As per your requirement i believe the Z Programme can only help.

We had an scenario simillar to these where in we design a Report for to list down the deliveries & generate the Proforma Invoice.

The Delivery log can be consolidated to initiate the delivery cycle

Thanks Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry Saurab,

You did not understand my requirement. How does the system prevent to create Proforma Invoice next time when the job to create proforma runs in the background.

Is there user exit that is availble to prevent ? or any other suggestion.

Thanks

prasad