cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Supplier Registration - Is it possible to push new created vendor in SRM?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SRM / SUS experts,

We are defining Supplier Registration processes and had a question with regards to it. After getting supplier information through forms and questionnaire, let's say I approved it and then converted it to Vendor in SRM. Then, is it possible to push newly created vendor back to ECC? I see (database) icon to push vendors to ECC in monitor Business partners transaction, but it is disabled. I am thinking since I have not set up XI integration with ECC, the icon is disabled.

Will you please share your experience with this functionality?

If it can be pushed, then which account group will it take when it is created inECC and which views are created (General data views?)? Is it created under same number as SRM business partner?

Your inpur is highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Chandra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

please refer to the following SAP help for more details on the Montior Business Partners --> and what can be done there

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm50/helpdata/en/e6/4b4b3c99c53c33e10000000a11405a/frameset.htm

--> you have to open the tree --> Business Partner Monitor..

and for the option --> to be enabled --> to transfer to backend -> it is looking for two flags

1) Xi should be active in your system

and please refer to the following code --> which decides wether the backend transfer should be enabled (or) disbaled...

technically i know where it happens

transaction se38 --> enter --> LBBP_SUPP_MONIF05..

find the code which starts with -->

• Enable Icon For XI backend Transfer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Khan and Avinsah,

Will you pl let me know, what exactly needs to be done in the ABAP screen... I could see the screen with the desiered code.

But now, There is one sap note says that, only vendors which are replicated from the MM can only avial this functionality of "transfer to backend"

I have XI enabled in my system... Icon is Gray and I am not able to push newly created Suppliers from Supp. self registration, to Bcakend ECC.

PL help out!

Regards,

Sachin

Answers (0)