cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Xi problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts

I have a problem in my XI scenario and I need some help to solve it.

I am configuring MM-SUS scenario, it's an integration between R/3 and SRM SUS, it's an standard scenario.

So I make all configuration in R/3 to generate IDOC and sent it to SUS, the scenario is R/3- XI- SRM SUS, Idocs are generated in R/3 sent to XI and to SRM SUS, the problem is idoc are generated with all fileds necessary sent to XI but when arrive in SRM SUS several fields are missing so the business partner are not generated.

This error occured because I make a mistake in my Idoc configuration when I was creating the Reduced message I forgot to actvate change poiters and my Idoc was incomplete, now I make the correction in Idoc but for some resson my configurations not reflects with the aditional fields after Idoc correction.

Is there some way to change my configuration in Integration Builder.

Thanks

Nilson

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

former_member184619
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nilson,

If you have made the changes in IDOC. you need to reimport it in IR and also maintain the metadata in IDX2.

Check this blog page 9-10

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/d19fe210-0d01-0010-4094-a6f...

Sachin

Edited by: Sachin Dhingra on Dec 10, 2008 12:08 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin

I have reimported metadata and recreated the distribution model, but the problem still the same, When I go to SXI_MONITOR in XI side and see payload of message it is complete but in SRM SUS SXI_MONITOR payload the message is incomplete.

Thanks

Nilson

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

1. Check the message before mapping inside SXMB_MONI. If all the feilds are coming here then there will not be any problem from R/3 side.

2. Check the mesage after mapping. If any feilds are misinng here, again select the message types in the message mapping and activate again. Ensure your message mapping is giving you all the required feils as output.

Cheers

Sunil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Reimport the IDOC metadata using the TCODE IDX2.

Regards,

Nithiyanandam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nilson,

If the fields are not updated in the IDOC , Do reimport the IDOC from R/3 to XI.

Regards,

Sateesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nilson,

Import Idoc again ...and if required use idx2 for metadata calos.

Regards,

dharamveer_gaur2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You have to Import IDoc Meta data again using TCode IDX2 or again import IDoc in IR.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use IDX2 again to load metadata to XI.

Regards,