cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idoc Adr3mas03

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

Where or How can I get the Adr3mas03 schema? can i load this schema in MDM for vendors repository?

10x.

Pp.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

michael_theis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jose,

> Where or How can I get the Adr3mas03 schema?

The ADR3MAS03 is the address of a contact person. You can get the XSD in any ERP system: call transaction WE60, type ADR3MAS03 as "basic type", select "Documentation" in the topmenu bar and choose "XML schema".

Alternatively you can download the IDoc schema from your PI system. It should be part of the SAP_APPL layer.

> can i load this schema in MDM for vendors repository?

The standard SAP MDM Vendor repository does not contain the contact person data. So it doesn't make much sense to use the schema in the vendor repository.

The address fields in the vendor repository are related to the ADRMAS IDoc which is the common organizational address. As Minaz correctly mentioned: during inbound (data flow from ERP to MDM), the address data is part of the CREMDM IDoc (as CREMDM is a masscapable ADRMAS+CREMAS IDoc), during outbound (MDM to ERP) you send a CREMDM IDoc to PI that is split into the corresponding ADRMAS and CREMAS IDocs.

You might check SAP Notes 1252883 (Vendor Content) and 1052964 (Vendor Distribution) for more details, too.

Best regards

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

Foremost thanks for the information; i got the schema as you guide me. But i have another question: How can i handle the contact persons for vendors in MDM? Which is the best practice to do this?

We don't want to modify the standard cremdm idoc.

Regards,

Pp.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

Any idea?

10x, Pp

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jose,

The ADRMAS segment is a part of the standard message type CREMDM. A seperate schema for the same is not available.

For loading ADRMAS schema you need to use the standard SAP provided CREMDM xsd file that is available with the standard business content.

You can download the same from service.sap.com

Once you post the standard IDOC CREMAS, internally ADRMAS gets posted first followed by CREMAS.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Minaz