cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Critical field credit block goods issue level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In our company we do Automatic credit management at at goods issue level.

At the moment over a certain credit limit the GI just gets blocked.

Now we have requirement where if the payment terms are changed by enduser at the sales order level then the GI should be blocked.

I tried the "critical field" option and it is working at the sales order level by blocking it but not on goods issue level.

I have assigned the credit group"03-goods issue" to the delivery type OVAD.

In OVA8 i have maintained automatic credit control with critical field selected and Reaction "c" and status block selected for the combination of credit control areacredit groupsrisk cat (000)

In FD32 i have maintained risk category for the customer (000).

Could some one help please?

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi vinod

In OVA8 if you are using the dynamic credit check then make the status option C. secondly uncheck the open items and also change the time period if it is in days and if you have given 7days then change according to the billing days say as the change in the payment terms if the billing take place after 1week then add another 7days and make it to 14days

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for replying.

I tried this but it still does not seem to be blocking the goods issue if the payment terms are changed in the sales order.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

In OVA8, for the critical field, change the reaction from C to D.

Also check the box, Status/Block and then try.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for replying.

I tried this but it still does not seem to be blocking the goods issue if the payment terms are changed in the sales order.