cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planning Book Grids in DP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a standard planning book / data view created in DP. However I want to activate a second grid so I can organise the key figures of one data view in 2 grids - does anyone know how I activate this?

I thought it was in the planning book settings by activating the "Table 2" on the dataview tab. Although this checkbox is always greyed out...

Thanks

Richard

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Richard,

You are right. It is in planning book definition in data view tab. But you have to set that indicator the first time you create the data view. Subsequent to saving, the Table2 is grayed out. So create another data view copying the existing one and then select the Table2 and you will get another key figures tab.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi again,

Thanks for your previous response, this answered my question.

I have now set up the 2 grids in my dataview, however I now have a problem that when I use the header to drilldown, only Grid 1 is impacted by the "details all" drill down option. Selecting individual SKUs in the header works fine across the 2 grids but the details all doesnt. Has anyone else experienced this same problem or found a solution?

Using the "details all" option is critical to the way our business will use the dataviews to maintain planning info.

Thanks

Richard

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think only top grid keyfigures can be drilled down while bottom grid can not be.

Answers (0)