Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

subsequent language import issues with support packages

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

some time after installing NW 7.00 SR3 the client requested language import

i defined the language with the profile parameter, and imported it via SMLT in 000

Now when i try to run speciall functions - import support packages i can not move past the first screen telling me that for some packages files are not found. How do i get past through this one?

i try to deselect all but the packages with the files that are present, but it still will not let me go

Do i have to upload all packages via SPAM starting from patch 1 to the latest level, so they can be found in the sapmnt\EPS\in?

These are the ABAP stack packages, which came with the installation box, i have not installed the ERP stack yet

Any help would be appreciated

P.S i know i should have installed the language pack before patching, but i wasn't aware it will be needed later

Thank you in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you post the full error?...

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well it is not an error,

it is telling me that the ST-PI 2005_1_700: Add-On Installation package can not be found,

i have the patches from 1 to 5 on the installation CD, but not the main pakcage which is

2005_1_700 SAPKITLQIA KITLQIA.CAR

it is already preinstalled, when the ERP system was installed, how do i point to it? i mean it is nowhere to be found?

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can download ST-PI 2005_1_700 from SAP Marketplace and install it via SAINT then resume your work

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

yeah ok, anyway if SAINT shows i have the package installed, then why SMLT doesn't find it?

i

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is the package in SAINT the same version as the one requested by SMLT?...

it might be a good idea to do a delta upgrade to ST-PI 2006_1_700

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, downloading the package and uncar-ing in sapmnt/trans/eps/in did the trick

Appears that although the ST_PI comes preinstalled with the ERP 6.0, the package doesn't exist as a separate file so it just needs to be put in the respective directory