cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP LSO Completion Date

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have configured the SAP LSO module (ECC 5.0) and the only dates I have come across in this module are Booking Date and Start Date-End Date (of the course itself). Lets say an employee goes into the portal and takes a test, nowhere does it show me his/her completion date. This means that typically an employee could book himself into a course in January and complete it in December, but even then it would show him as having take the course the day he booked it.

Can anyone please give me any clue as to how to resolve this and get a completion date?

Thanks

Kavita

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kavita,

I am assuming that you are talking about the date that the Learner last accessed the course?

If it is a Web Based delivery course the "Finish Date" in most cases will be the "Date of Last Course Access" this is in the table LSOLEARNING_C (Field name: TPARTLAST). This date might be different to the "ENDDA" date in HRP1001 between the Learner (Object: P) and the Web Based Training (Object : ET) depending on what Course Follow Up rules you have configured.

If the course has been passed and followed-up then the date this happened will be the end date of the relationship between P and ET. However, if you have set the configuration for Learners to still be able to access the content after the follow up date the "Date of last course access" could be after the follow up date.

I think it is safest to check if the course has been passed and followed up and then just look at the ENDDA date of the P to ET relationship.

Hope that helps

Jonathan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you so much for your reply Jonathan. That really helped!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I believe, portal consultant should activate some services regading the course completion / attended date which again will reflect in his LSO profile.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

Thanks for your prompt response! do you know where we can set this up in config so that I can go in and make the changes so that it reflects the completion date?

Thanks

Kavita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pls check in the business event -dates, there you will set the dates for each and every event.If you have already done there then, please consult your portal consultant.Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

So we checked with our consultant and she said that the Business Event Date is configured only in TEM and not the SAP LSO. We are on ECC 5.0 and are using the SAP LSO and not the Training & Events Management module.

Can anyone please give any suggestions on this date?

Thanks

K