cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uploading of SI_CONNOBJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am trying to upload the Technical master data Connection Object SI_CONNOBJ from SAP CRM(2007) to ISU(ECC 6.0), the problem I am facing is the connection object is being replicated to ISU but while I open the same connection objectin ISU it deosn't contain any address data like Street, House Number, City etc.

Can anyone please suggest me an answer to solve this.

Thanks & Regards,

Sri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thx a lot gurus. I got the issue solved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If an error occurs in a block, no data records of the block are created. Blocks with errors can be manually re-transported, for example, using the filters or delta downloads. Errors which were not corrected for the connection objects have an immediate influence on the download of the points of delivery.

Note

One of the most common errors occurs when existing connection objects are re-loaded into CRM by initial download. If the system recognizes such an error when an individual object is created, you receive the error message No IBase for the object could be generated. Here also the entire business document is automatically set to the status Incorrect. Again you can use the filters for the correction.

If such an error occurs, you can display the data structure of the business document using the Data expanded pushbutton.

Regards,

Shiva Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

Thanks a lot for your immediate response on my problem. Downloading from ISU to CRM is working fine for me. Here the thing is I am trying to upload from CRM to ISU where there the BDoc flow is showing as Confirmed(Fully Processed). The Connection Object is replicating to ISU but its not carrying the Address data.

Thanks & Regards,

Sri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Connection Objects and Points of Delivery in CRM

Connection objects and points of delivery are stored in CRM as components in an IBase (= Installed Base) of the type IU (Technical objects for IS-U ).

The following conditions apply to an IBase of the type IU:

1. The first component of an IBase is always a connection object.

2. There is only one connection object in an IBase.

3. 0..n points of delivery can be assigned to a connection object.

4. Except for the relationship Connection object u2190 Point of delivery there is no other relationships in the hierarchy.

It follows from the conditions that the IBase has a maximum of two hierarchy levels, where the first consists of a connection object and the second of 0..n points of delivery. IBases with another structure are not valid IS-U-IBases and result in error messages during the upload.

Please Allot Points If it helps

Regrads,

Shiva Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

I highly appreciate your kind answer, but my requirement is different from your mentioned answer. I am not able to populate the address data into the connection object after replication to ISU.

Created Connection Object in CRM

The structure is also being created well in CRM server

BDoc status is also processed.

Replicated in ISU but without address data

Thanks,

Sri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Which MDT u r using for Connection Object?

Master data template for the generation of the technical objects

The master data generator uses a template of the type CRMTECHOBJ. In this template, you specify the technical objects which the system is supposed to create for a point of delivery and connection object from CRM in R/3-OLTP:

Regards,

Shiva Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The issue is solved. The templates to be used are CONNOBJEALONE, CRM_POD_INST.

Now able to replicate the complete Technical Master Data from ISU<--->CRM.

Thanks a lot for your valuable suggestions.

Thanks & Regards,

Sri