cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM as Add-On

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SRM Experts,

I want to get some update information about SRM as Add-On for ERP. IS it used anywhere, there aren't too many SDN threads with this subject. Do you have any update information in the field of SRM as Add-On? A functional comparison between SRM as Add-On and separately-installed SRM would be very useful for me.

Most of all I would like to get answers to these questions:

1. Is it possible to use SRM MDM Catalog with SRM Add-On, or we can use only CCM?

2. Do you offer the installation of SRM as Add-On for ERP instead of separately-installed SRM, if the requested functions could be covered by SRM Add-On, too? Why?

3. Is it possible to apply SRM Add-On for different ERP versions?

Thanks for the answers!

All the bests!

ádá

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Is it possible to use SRM MDM Catalog with SRM Add-On, or we can use only CCM?

--> yes

2. Do you offer the installation of SRM as Add-On for ERP instead of separately-installed SRM, if the requested functions could be covered by SRM Add-On, too? Why?

--> The Add-on case is mainly shopping cart only. It could make sense in strict template orientation and with only focus on requisitioning. No further wish to go for further scenarios.

Add-On was only possible with ECC 5.0; just now SAP changed that and made the Add-on Scenario migrateble to ECC 6.0. Was only an appitizer.

3. Is it possible to apply SRM Add-On for different ERP versions?

--> only ECC 5.0 and higher I think.

Search in marketplace for Add On or SRM@ERP.

Cheers,

Claudia