cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XI Integration builder Payload confidentiality

0 Kudos

Hi,

We have implemented message payload security in SAP XI 3.0 (netweaver 2004 SP 18).

What I mean by that is that we have implemented controls so that application support from application A can only see payloads of application A in the system (headers of messages remain accessible to all support users).

From The ABAP layer, all works fine we can restrict access based on interface namespaces.

From J2EE layer, access of payloads on the adapter engine is "all or nothing". That is a bit of a limitation but we decided to implement using a more restictive policy than initially planned. We locked most people's ability to see the payloads from the runtime workbench/adapter engine message monitor.

Now, our application support users can see the headers of the messages in the adapter engine, but no payloads.

BUT I have an issue because such users have also lost ability to resubmit messages.

Any idea ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was watching this post from many days as it sounds intresting.

I suggest you to use an encryption and decryption code at the adapter leve as adapter modules.When PI gets an input then the pay load will be encrypted and when it comes out of PI,adapter wil decrypt it and sends to the sender.

I also saw a blog which hides password:

Thanks

Prabhakar