cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forecast:SNP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

We are not using Demand planning for Releasing forecast. In one of the SNP planning book we are entering the forecast manually in annual bucket.

We want that Annual forecast to be diaggregated in month wise and same to be shown in planning book of monthly bucket.

In our case the total forecast is populating in the first month of the planning book.We want it across all the monthy buckets of an year.

Please give ur valuable inputs.

Regards

Guru

Edited by: gurvarender singh on Dec 9, 2008 1:25 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru,

Verify and modify the time bucket profile to view your data in monthly buckets. (Prior to that check your storage bucket profile is maintained for both month and year)

Hope this helps.

Please confirm.

Regards,

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have created a planning book with annual bucket, manually entered the forecast in annual bucket. But when i am seeing it in monthly bucket planning book, the whole forecast is coming in first month of an year. It is not disaggregated into monthy bucket with equal figures. We want to see the forecast figures across all the monthly buckets.

Regards

Guru

0 Kudos

Check the time-based disaggregation setting for the Forecast keyfigure which you are trying to disaggregate from yearly bucket to monthly bucket. This should be seen in /SAPAPO/MSDP_ADMIN planning area details - Key Figure Aggregation tab.

Make sure it is not disaggregating based on another keyfigure - if so check the monthly bucket values for that keyfigure.

somnath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you enter the whole year forecast int he first month or is the forecast same for the months and you enter the number in first month and the same value should be copied to all other months?

If it is the first, I recommend you to have a seperate view having just the forecast key figure and the periodicity in years and enter this number. Automatically based on the time stream ( or calendar) assigned ins torage bucket profile the data is disaggregated time based to months.

If it is the second case, you the distribution function ( calculator icon) when doing it interactively or use a macro to copy the value to future buckets.