cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can we format the portal page?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello sirs,

We are in the process of migrating an existing J2EE application to SAP WAS. The migration part is over and we have deployed the ear file succefully to SAP WAS and the application is running fine.

In order to be certified with Powered By Netweaver, We need to create atleast one iView through which the migrated application is intended to be called.

We have created a URL iView in the by creating a new folder(PCD) in the portal catalog and assigned our application to it. We also created a page and assigned the created iView to the page.

We have only one iView assigned in the page and we need the iView to be displayed full in the page, I tried with different layouts available while creating the page.But is is not working.

Can you please help me to format the page to display the iView in full page?

Best regards,

Sudheesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

kishorg
Advisor
Advisor

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Good to know that you have succesfully ported the appilcation to SAP WebAS.

For PBNW certification i dont think that URL iView will be accepted. you will have to recreate atleast a couple of pages using PDK iViews or Webdynpro.

some points to work on:

1. User Administration using UME.

2. Portal Roles used for the application.

3. SSO incase of JDBC Connectivity.

4. Themes should be applicable for the application that you developed.

Hope that helps.

Regards,

S.Divakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudheesh,

First use the full page layout option for the page. Then go to the properties of Iview. There will be a property Height . You make it to full page. Now do the same thing for page also. I hope it will serve the purpose

regards,

Sujesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is a property on the page and on the iview called "Height Type" which is default "FIXED".

Try to set it to "FULL_PAGE".