cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solman user Lic req or not

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Any One Please make it clear to me.Is Users Created in solman need License from SAP or we need to pay User lic. fee for to SAP annually or not.

Other thing Like , if a user from Production server create support msg. for solman. from where he can do further update or review status of that support message if he dont have any solman user id .

If we consider User having user id in solman then on crm_dno_monitor tcode can we cofig. server in such a way that User only see or update there ticket only not to others.

Please help me with your exp. in solman for clearing this concept to me.

Thanks

Andrew

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to All

Former Member
0 Kudos

waiting for experts views.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solution manager is free, you need not to pay the SAP for Solution manager license.

If you want that enduser can ascess there message into Solution manager then you have to create their user id as well as BP Number, if you have a requirement that user can only raise a message from PRD system and they got confirmation or solution from Solution manager then you have to generate the BP number for all the users.

We are using the same for our serivce desk process.

Regards

Subhash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subhash,

So for accessing service desk through login on solman need not req. any lic. ?

Other thing , can you please guide me for configuring service desk with your exp.

Andrew

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Andrew,

Sorry i have only the basic idea about service desk i was not involved in that project so i cannot help you more. some body else can help you. but you can get some document on

service.sap.com/rkt

Regards

Subhash