cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REFX

0 Kudos

Hi to all,

Flexible real estate is new to me. This question regarding to posting of periodic postings into Finanace.

I have created one rental object and assigned to contract. When i execute periodic posting ( RERAPP) it got posted properly and identified. Finance entries are as follows

1. First entry

Debited to Customer and credited to sales ( With Ref. Real estate Contract)

2.Second entry

Credited to sales a/c debited to sales deduction a/c (with real estate account assignment Rental object which assigned to contract.)

Can some one explain the functionality of above , If is there any configuration probelm. Actually my need is only the first entry.

Thanks & Regards,

YK

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

alexey_shvab
Explorer
0 Kudos

You dont need to execute "RETP Transfer posting" in RERAPP. There is 2 steps in RERAPP: first is "REDP Periodic Posting" and second is "RETP Transfer posting". The first step produce first posting and second produce second posting (transfer posting from Contract to Rental Object.

Also u can clear field "Distribution formula" in Contract (Conditions\Distribution Tab) and set "Distribution obj." to REC (Contract itself). This will result in no transfer posting.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you very much for your reply. One quick question in what Circumstances we use the transfer posting generally.

Regards,

Y.Kiran Babu.

alexey_shvab
Explorer
0 Kudos

You use transfer postings generally in case you want to distribute (transfer) costs or revenues from Contract to Objects in this Contract to make a management decisions about profitability of individual Rental Objects...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Our client requirement is to post revenue to Cost Centre. As standard, REFX contract posting 1st goes to RE Contract and then through distribution (transfer posting), we can post it to Building/Rental Unit i.e. system does the following entries:

Debit Customer 1000

Credit Revenue 1000 RE Contract

.. and then tfr posting

Debit Revenue 1000 RE Contract

Credit Revenue 1000 Rental Unit

while our client requirement is as follows:

Debit Customer 1000

Credit Revenue 1000 Cost Centre

Is there a way to configure this?

Please advice.

Regards

Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create contract with contract category "Internal Contract", you can post directly to cost center.

rgds,

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Srini,

Thanks for the reply.

These contracts are not internal contracts. Other than these we do have internal contracts also.

Please advice can we do some config change to facilitate this?

Regads

Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Srini,

I think i have not put the Q properly, here it is :

We want only the transfer posting to be posted to Cost centre instead of Building/Rental object.

Debit Customer 1000

Credit Revenue 1000 RE Contract

.. and then tfr posting

Debit Revenue 1000 RE Contract

Credit Revenue 1000 Cost centre.

Please help with this

Regards

Kumar

former_member196871
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

In the configuration of distribution formula "Flexible Real Estate Management (RE-FX) -> Conditions & Flows -> Calculation & Distribution Formula ->  Distribution Formula", you can select Dist. Object Type as cost centers, Hope this solves the problem.

Regards,

Hardik

Answers (0)