would appear the material description?

Thanks and best regards

L

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have to select the condition field in the condition table and link it to access sequence through pricing procedure.

T.Code: VOK0

Regards,

Anbu

former_member588542
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks.

The VOK0 helpt me

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Luis

If I understood your requirement correctly, in VK13 only material description whatever you have maintained in Basic Data1 of material master will flow.

If you want a different description to flow in sale order, go to VD51 / VD52, input the customer code and execute. There select the line item and click on blue lens on top. Now you can see a field "Customer description". Here you can maintain whatever you want.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The fields that you are seeing in the VK13 comes from the field assignment in Condition table

In the condition table you have to change it to Material description instead of customer description

Select your condition type

Go toV/06 ans see what is the access sequence maintained

Go to the details of that access sequence and see what all the condition tables are maintained

In that add a new table with the field you want

In Vk11 maintain condition records to the table you have newly created

Hope this helps you

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have to select the condition field in the condition table and link it to access sequence through pricing procedure.

T.Code: VOK0

Regards,

Anbu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Then in that case you need to modify the condition table. Replace field of your choice. Hence you could the same in VK11. Note that you should not have any records for the same.

Regards

murali