cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

credit check

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

i have not activated credit management, but i am assigning a Financial document(LOC-Letter of credit) number in the financiald document field of the header billing tab in sales order.

when i am creating the delivery for the same sales order, i am getting an error-the sales order is blocked for credit check.

why system blocks the sales order as i am not doing credit check.

what is the impact of assigning a financial document on credit check at the time of sales order

what could be the solution

thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear SK

- Ensure that no credit check is maintained in OVA8

- Ensure that the delivery document value has not exceeded the LC value

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i have not maintained credit check in OVA8

But how the LC checks the crdid check functionality.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SK,

In VOV8, under shipping data of your sale document type check that delivery block is blank.

this might be one of the reasons.

Regards,

Abhee.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laxmi,

The delivery document value is not exceeding the LC value.But still the system gives an error that the delivery is blocked for credit check after entering the LC number in the sales doc header

thanks

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SK,

Check with,

T. Code: OVAD

Check whether any Delivery credit group/ GI Credit group is being assigned for your delivery type?

Best Regards,

Amit

Note: T. Code: OVAK - for sales doc. credit check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Even though you have not maintained credit management settings.You have maintained the payment guaranteee procedures and this payment guarantee procedure will assinged in customer master salesa rea data-->Billing tab.if you remove this settings,the sales order won't check for credit limits.

Regards,

Hari CHalla.