cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enter Container Number while doing PGI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

I wish to enter the container numbers (used to dispatch the material from our plants) while doing the Post Goods Issue / at the time of delivery.

Is there any provision in VL01N / VL02N for this ? Suggest any field other than a text field .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have a new querry related to this same post

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to all

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

This refers to the same old post.

I have made the new text det. procedure and made an ID and assisgned the same to my delivery type.

Now i am entering certian text against this ID in the delivery header level -->texts

My question is where is this text which i am entering getting stored?

any table / field name ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can create new text type as Container number at delivery header level.

For this goto>SPRO>>Sales & distribution>>Basic Functions>>Text Control>>Define Text type>>Select Delivery - Header

Enter 4 digit text code & decription & save. The text object is VBBK.

Assign this text type in delivery header text procedure alongwith suitable access sequence.

Once this is done,you will get DELIVERY NUMBER (text type) at delivery document header>>text tab.

I think this will meet your requirement.

Regards,

Savita Swami

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sanjeev

In delivery, at header level, go to "Foreign Trade/Customs" tab and sub tab "Comments". You can maintain here.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The container details can be maintained by using the shipment document in VT01n,and in delivery document we don't have this facility.

Regards,

Hari Challa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Goto VL01N - header - Transport - there you will find 'MnsTrnspID' , there u can update container number .

saravanan