Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SCM Master data, GTIN assigned to more products / internal material number

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Expert,

Quick question, how could the same GTIN/EAN code be assigned to more products?,

What is the table to lookup such issue, where i would see this GTIN corresponding to more products?

This is causing an issue, where this product could not be assigned to one internal material number. Where do you lookup the internal mat number?

J.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi smolej,

You can goto se16 transaction and use table /sapapo/loc, note down the location ID of the products used, then go to table /sapapo/matloc to capture the ID's of products.

Hope this helps, please confirm.

Thanks & Regards,

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the input, but, this does not answer the question, as i only see matIDs assigned to this location.

You can view the material ID directly in /SAPAPO/MATKEY

In this table i am able to locate the products i have issues with, and i see one ID, though in the location table for this location i am unable to locate it by this MATID.

Although in product/location master data combination i see such combination and is maintained.

Juraj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just to let you all know, you can view this in the following table: /SAPAPO/MARM

Though a strange thing is that int he table MATKEY I only saw this EAN/GTIN assigned to one system ID, whereas in MARM it was assigned to multiple (which then caused the issue).

J.