Did you mean: 

Reg: SAP Top Contributor Badge 2008

p291102
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear SDN Team,

My Name is Sankar M.

<removed by moderator: please don't give private information here.>

Yesterday only i got the SAP Top Contributor Badge 2008 through SDN. Really i am very much thankful for

total SDN Team. Instead of giving SDN Top contributor 2008 Badge u can giving the badge by putting the

Contributor's Name also. It will increase the credit value and improve the interest of the contributions for the

contributor also. Kindly take this as a small suggestion and do the needful for the upcoming years.

Thanks,

Sankar M

Edited by: Jan Stallkamp on Dec 9, 2008 4:25 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

marilyn_pratt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sankar,

Engraving names on the badges is probably something that won't be implemented. But great community behavior is something that gets engraved on everyone's consciousness....as well as the inverse....

Keep focused and thanks for your input.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Every member in SCN feels badges are of immense value.So what are negative effects if we have name and user id on it?.

marilyn_pratt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I imagine it is simply a question of resources and cost. Obviously a uniquely engraved badge for each and every recognized member would be cost prohibitive. As someone who would like to minimize "stuff" from an ecological approach, you are talking to the wrong address. I'm not a collector of things. Pictures, links, connections with people: yes. Material things, no.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Clear answer.Yes not possible to have them.Simple one can't realize that.

former_member184657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I knew the real reason was this:

I imagine it is simply a question of resources and cost.

But was surprised at your ability to put it like this:

But great community behavior is something that gets engraved on everyone's consciousness....as well as the inverse....

Very impressive. Can expect that only from Marilyn The Goddess Prat

pk

ThomasZloch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

just freezing that lil' typo

former_member184657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Pratt ??

pk

ThomasZloch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, I looked up the single-t version in my dictionary, it means something funny, and if something is funny or silly, I'm all for it

former_member184657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Oh Gosh.... 😮

And here I was feeling happy I dint spell Brat.

pk

ThomasZloch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Actually, "prat" seems to be a British expression for the American "sap" counterpart, can you see a link here?

former_member181995
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I would prefer Brat at-least instead of 'Prat'

marilyn_pratt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Used to it. Our family calls itself the Pratt Brats so I guess it is a double whammy. Something like my dual citizenships but we won't go there.

ThomasZloch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> Used to it.

Same here, my last name can be altered in creative ways in German language...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Congratulations Man!!!

I am still waiting for the mail from Another-world. Hope the wait ends soon. :(.

Vishwa.