cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to place a credit block on a Sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am creating a scenario for testing in which I have to place a credit block on a Sales order. How do I do that. Please help.

Regards,

Shanu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shanu,

Pls check the credit limit of the customer ie exhaust all the limit the customer had , in this way a credit block will be assigned at the order level. FBL5N to see the limit of the customer and also check FD32.

Pls make sure that credit control settings are there.

Regards,

Vvieks

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Closing the thread

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Goto VA02 - change sales order - in the Header - Shipping tab - assign appropriate (credit limit related) Blocking reason in the field DELIVERY BLOCK and save the sales order. Now your order will be blocked for delivery due to credit limit(being the blocking reason assigned there). The credit management settings are required to make this activity automatic.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Thank you for the response. If I want to get the error of credit block while creating the Sales order itself (when I am trying to save the Sales order) what settings we need to do besides making the credit limit zero for that customer in FD32?

Regards,

Shanu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Hi Ravi,

>

> Thank you for the response. If I want to get the error of credit block while creating the Sales order itself (when I am trying to save the Sales order) what settings we need to do besides making the credit limit zero for that customer in FD32?

>

> Regards,

> Shanu.

Hi Shanu,

Just do simple debugging and change the field value , it will automatically solve your purpose , with this there is no need to change the configuration etc.

pls put the break point at ..

1) Goto tcode se38. Here input SAPLVKMP and then press display.

2) here you can see lot of includes , here pls double click on the include LVKMPF0A.

3) Here you will see the code like..

• open values > creditlimit

IF SCC_SUM_OPENS GT SAV_KNKK_KLIMK. 😆 place the break point here

PERFORM MESSAGE_EXCEEDED_VALUE USING SCC_FLG_ORDER SCC_SUM_OPENS.

MOVE CON_RC_NOK TO SCC_RC.

ENDIF.

4) And now do the sales order , the cursor reaches here , then in the debugging mode change the value of SCC_SUM_OPENS to more than SAV_KNKK_KLIMK.

5) And then press f8 , now you will get the desired result , ie your order will have a credit block.

Hope this will help you.

Regards,

Vvieks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shanu,

Have you assigned Credit Check for you sales doc. type in T. Code: OVAK?

Best Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Automatic Credit control has been set for the document type.

Regards,

Shanu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please Goto T Code OVAK and in the field check credit select 'C'. Hope it will help you.

Bye

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Seems like you want to block the sales document due to the credit limit settings...If it is this you need to activate credit control settings to your organization.

If you can elaborate your requirement, I can help you further.

Regards

Gurunadh

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have already made the credit limit zero through the transaction FD32 for that particular customer. I am not sure as to what else I need to change. I want to place the credit block for a particular sales order only and not for a customer permanently.

Regards,

Shanu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Then you can block the sales order by assigning Delivery block with rejection reason as credit limit.

Hope this will serve your purpose.

Regards

Gurunadh