cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All

I have created credit memo request with reference to the billing document in the month november the condition record mwst is maintained as 17% which has picked up correctly.condition record has been changed to 15% on 1st of december.and on 2nd dec credit memo had been created through batch job and ideally speaking the mwst should be 17% but the system has picked up 15% as per new condition record.Could you pls let me know how this happened.

Regards

T.Srikanth

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Srikanth,

Check with: VTFF

For Combination:

Say, for example:

Target Doc.: G2

Source Doc.: F2

Select the line for the above-said combination and Click "Item" (from Left hand Dialog Sructure)

On to Next Screen, Double on to your "Item Category" (say, TAN, or whatever you used)

Now, on to next screen, check entry in to Field: Pricing Type. Entry must be "D - Copy pricing elements unchanged"

Best Regards,

Amit

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Goto item - condition - select the codition rect and click on 'Codition rec' , you will get the condition status - then click on Environment - changes - Per codition record - you will get the changes happened with user id ...etc , you can have an idea .

saravanan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth,

Initially the MWST is 17% and afterward you have changed it to 15% and the credit memo has considered the new record.What exactly the problem you are facing,I think the system has picked correct records.

regards,

hari challa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Hari challa

Since the data is getting copied from sales document to billing document ,as per as my understanding same data should be copied from sales document to billing document.But here the daya copied is different i.e it is taking 15% as per new condition record.Now the user is saying system should pick up the old 17%

Regards

T.Srikanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI srikanth,

Though you are referring the billing document to a sales document, it will not copy the same values if the pricing type used in copy control is "G"...

Check this please.

Regards

Gurunadh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurundh

the pricing type maintained in the copy control is G.Thanks for your answer

Regards

T.Srikanth