cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP SD Real Time Issues

Former Member
0 Kudos

The customer ordered for quantity - 472 on 05.11.2008

1. After clicking the display document flow in sales order screen. It displayed in to three delivery document Like : 80000585/10, 80000585/900001, 80000585/900002.

2. Each and every delivery document are in the single line item with quantity 472 in the delivery quantity coloumn. But in picking coloumn only the zero is displayed for the each delivery document.

3. The each delivery document contains each invoice like: 95000584/10, 95000584/11, 95000585/12.

4. If i click the invoice no. 95000584/10. In the billing quantity it is showing as

Line item no 10 as 0

Line item no 11 as 438

Line item no 12 as 34.

5. If i click the invoice no. 95000584/11. In the billing quantity it is showing as

Line item no 11 as 438

Line item no 12 as 34

6. If i click the invoice no. 95000585/12. In the billing quantity it is showing only one line item as

Line item no 12 as 34

Why it is showing in to three delivery document and why it is showing in to three invoices and why in picking coloumn it is showing as zero.

Why the line item is showing like this for each invoices? Why these many differences in the line item for each invoices? Let me know what kind of process is this?

Regards,

Anand

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

I have seen your question the same problem i have faced in the project .

1. copy control Use T. Code VTFL and select the target F2 source LF click on item select the itemcatagory TAN If you are using standard one otherwise whatever your mainting the item catagory click on detail button select the Copying requirements -000 and Data VBRK/VBRP- 000. and try to create a billing now only one billing document will create.

Thanks & Regards,

E.vasu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

I think your using Bath item so check the stock for that particular batch item by using t.code BMBC or MMBE if required stock not there then enter the stock to that particular Batch Item then check. by creating the new document.

Regards,

MH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Anand,

As per my analysis and understanding, this is happening due to the settings that you have made in customer master that works in conjuction with the delivery dates and availability controls that you have in effect.

If you have maintained partial deliveries allowed and the delivery date is today but there is no availability as of now. So, the deliveries will be created for the material as and when the material will be available.

You check for these settings in Customer material master-sales area data-shipping tab whether the customer requires a complete delivery or partial deliveries allowed for this customer.

Thanks,

Swami

skrishen9
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Anand

for creating the different delivery items and documents please check the material availablity date . your issue reflects that on particular delivery date the stock is zero and creating the another line item with respect to the material availablity date. Accordingly the invoice is being created.

if it works please tell .

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

But in this case quantity 222 confirmed on the requested date that is on 05.11.2008.

balance quantity 250 is confirmed only on 18.11.2008.

If i see in delivery. The picking quantity coloumn is zero, they have not picked any thing.

The same thing was happend for the whole three delivery documents. Refer the earlier conversation for the delivery document numbers

Note: Its all happened in the requested date that is on 05.11.2008.

Each delivery document contains each invoice. There is a difference in the line item for each invoices that what i have mentioned in the earlier conversation. The invoice also happend on the same date that is on 05.11.2008. Refer the earlier conversation for the invoice numbers.

Thank You,

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

But in this case quantity 222 confirmed on the requested date that is on 05.11.2008.

balance quantity 250 is confirmed only on 18.11.2008.

If i see in delivery. The picking quantity coloumn is zero, they have not picked any thing.

The same thing was happend for the whole three delivery documents. Refer the earlier conversation for the delivery document numbers

Note: Its all happened in the requested date that is on 05.11.2008.

Each delivery document contains each invoice. There is a difference in the line item for each invoices that what i have mentioned in the earlier conversation. The invoice also happend on the same date that is on 05.11.2008. Refer the earlier conversation for the invoice numbers.

Thank You,

Anand

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Anand,

The material may belongs to the batch split,so it show's 0 qty in picking tab,in the same area right side you can find + mark tab if you click on that you can find the picking quatity with bacth.

Due to batch split in the invoice you have item 10 with 0 qty and item 11 with some qty.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.