Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Condition table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

This is an IT service project

In VK11 i need to maintain the price as follows

Customer/Employee personal number- 2500 (specific to employee- consulting rate to customer)

I need to have condition tables in the above format to define price in VK11.

When i checked in V/03, i couldnt find any tables specific for employee personal number

Please advise

Regards

Deepu Pillai

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Personnel number is not in list of allowed fields.

IMG>SD> Basic Functions>Pricing>Pricing Control>Define Condition Tables.

Double click on Conditions: Allowed fields.

Click on new entries, enter PERNR- personnel number field.

Now you can create a condition table.

Regards,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

Thank you for your input. I have created the field. I maintained an access sequence for Customer/personel number. But in VK11 for customer/personel number access i couldnt find the drop down to find the personel number stored in the master data. System is accepting any number.

Please advise

Regards

Deepu Pillai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you want to say that you are not getting the F4 option out there while creating your condition record with the mentioned key combination?

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How can you use employee in sales order. There is no employee field in sales order.

Could you elaborate more about your scenario. On what basis you bill the customer?

As you said, personnel field in VK11 is only text field. even i couldn't see F4 option.

Regards,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Chandra

Yes. But in DP91 (Resource related billing) i can call personal number.

From DP91 i can create debit memo request. I was thinking the possibility of customer/personal number relation ship there.

DP91 is the base to create debit memo request.

Regards

Deepu Pillai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hrishikesh

You are right. I am not getting F4

Regards

Deepu Pillai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We can assign personnel number to customer.

Personnel number is avialable in customer master>company code data>account management.

Here we can give employee number.

Regards,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Chandra

The company consults an employee to the customer for fixed rate, say 5000/day. The business invoices according to the timesheet filled by the resource (employee). if 5 days the consultant worked 5000x5=25000

So employee (personel number)/customer specific pricing will be there. Other employee the pricing may be diffrent to the same customer

I hope now you clear the requirement

Thanks

Deepu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Expecting your advise please

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepu,

First check in conditions allowed field catalog,if it's not available then you need to pickup this field from KOMG pricing structure either at header level or Item level.Finally maintain condition table with this access sequence your requirement will fulfill.

Regards,

Hari Challa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It'd be better if you can confirm the field name for Employee Personnel Number to propose a way out in this case.

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

If you couldn't find the field in the list, you can create one you want(I mean you can add it).

Goto IMG - S&D - Basic functions - pricing - pricing control - define condition tables - conditions:Allowed fields.

Here you can add PERNR as the field.

Hope this if useful..

Regards

Gurunadh