Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recon A/c Dr or Cr

former_member461383
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear friends,

Kindly carefully understand my question. My Q is not that FROM where the cust's recon A/c is fetched in Bill Doc (of course it comes from CMR). But my Q is how the sys decides that this particular Recon A/c should be Debited or Credited, when we fire VF01?

Rgds.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear R S,

In addition to Saravanan comment

T. Code: OB40

Here, only it is maintained whether Its Debit or Credit account; Along with Posting Keys for Debit and Credit.

Best Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Freind,

If you have seen the Documentation F1 on Reconcillation accounts You will find these are the accounts which are updated along with the Sub Ledger Accounts in Accounting that means .

If you select a Accounting documents in FB03 there you will find if it is a billing transaction the customer is Debited and the G/L( Sub ledger Account is Credited)

So now the account which is debited is the Reconcillation account and the credit accountis VKOA accounts.

The Reverse is true when you do the cancellation of the billing documents.

The Account is associated with the Customer Number So what ever happens to the Customer in the FB03 Decides the debit/ Credit of the Reco Accounts .

Hope you are clear now.

regards,

A S

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I do not know much about FI , still i try to answer ur question ,

This is decided by the posting keys which u can see from Accounting overview as PK .

Let us watch others comment .

saravanan