cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offline Interactive Forms (Web Dynpro for ABAP)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone.

Please help me!!!

Upload Offline PDF file to xstring context attribute by file upload in Web Dynpro parts.

Set Offline PDF file uploaded via xstring context attribute in 'pdfSource' property of interactive form.

I wish to view Offline PDF file and get data to context in 'dataSource' property of interactive form.

Below restriction.

- Web Dynpro for ABAP

- Offline Interactive Forms

- Zero Client Installation

- ABAP Dictionary-Based Interface

NetWeaver 7.0 (NW 7.0) SPS16

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go through the below blogs.

I hope it will help.

[https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/7651] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken];

[]

Thanks

Shruti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi best my friends, Pradeep Goli and Shruti Rathour !!!

Thank you !!!

Can not auto bind ABAP Dictionary-Based Interface to Web Dynpro's context.

Solved by below blogs' way.

>

>

It's way is able to run on ABAP Dictionary-Based Interface and XML Schema-Based Interface.

There are a little infomation of Offline Interactive Forms. /(>_<)

Thanks.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi please read the following document it may help you..

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/9051b07e-0c01-0010-87bc-e3d52715...

Thanks and Regards

shanto aloor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for Shanto Aloor.

This document is already to read.

Regrettably It is not Web Dynpro for ABAP, that is ABAP (Dynpro).

Thank you!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daisuke,

As per your requirement, to get done your work you need to create two Adobe Forms , one is for Offline Interactive Form and other is Online Interactive Form.

In offline Interactive you design your form and define the Layout type as zci layout and Abap Dictionary Based interface. And by executing the form you can save the form to your desktop.

Now in online Interactive Form you create the context similar to the one which has been created in the Offline Interactive Form. Now in one view you define the file upload functionality and in other view you define the adobe interactive form, for this the interface is automatically as it asks for the context and its of type XML based interface, also do maintain the context variable something like "PDFDATASTRING" with type XSTRING in the Component Controller and now in adobe view you give the property pdfstring as "PDFDATASTRING" and dont forget to provide the navigation of these two view, and set the File Upload View as default view.

The above functionality can help you in some way or the other.

Regards

Pradeep Goli