cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pricing type

was_wasssu
Participant
0 Kudos

Where can i find in Customizind where are defined the pricing types(ex: A - Copy price components and redetermine scales, B - Carry out new pricing, ...) ?

Thanx.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi was

You can find the pricing type and another pricing type fields in copy control settings

Regards

Srinath

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

These are all ABAP routines done by ABAPer not by functional guys

It is done in Img-S.D-System modifications-Routines-Define FORM routines for data transfer

Here the VOFM routine is written by the ABAPer

Regards

Raja

Edited by: ramanathan raja on Dec 9, 2008 5:26 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can find them in Maintain pricing procedure...in pricing.

You can select the one you want and assign against the pricing procedure.

Second, you can find the same pricing types in copy controls..assigned at item level...

Third you can find the same pricing types in transaction level at conditions tab.

Hope this is what you are asking for.

was_wasssu
Participant
0 Kudos

Could you give me where i can find it (the complete path)?. I want to see how is defined a pricing type or to define another p. type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Could you give me where i can find it (the complete path)?. I want to see how is defined a pricing type or to define another p. type.

Hi Was,

The path for viewing/changing or creating a new condition type is:

SPRO>SALES AND DISTRIBUTION>BASIC FUNCTIONS>PRICING>PRICING CONTROL>DEFINE CONDITION TYPES>MAINTAIN CONDITION TYPES.

Regards,

Mohan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think there is no path for this. we do not do any settings in SPRO.

SAP has assigned value range to domain. we get pricing type list from domain value range.

Pricing type field is KNPRS_V and domain is KNPRS.

Goto SE12, enter KNPRS in domain choose display. Goto Value range. It will display all pricing types.

Regards,

Chandra