cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

diffrentiate between Noncenvatable and cenvatable material for same plant .

Former Member
0 Kudos

In our company there is only 1 plant which is production Unit and we want to seggregate between Noncenvatable and cenvatable material .

for this is it necessary to have seperate Plant for this requirment or we can differentiate it thru same plant also ??

Regards

Gunjan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

In excise master data J1ID, you have indicator called cenvatable and non-cenvatable in material chapter ID combination. In case the material is cenvatable the excise rates are captured in J1IEX or J1IV otherwise it will not be captured. The material have the same plant. But for a particular material it can be cenvatable or non cenvatable

Former Member
0 Kudos

you need not create different plant for cenvatable and non-cenvatable material, the material which has cenvat will have a chapter heading that has to be maintained in j1id in material-chapter id combination, so only that material that is cenvatable will flow into the excise registers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jignesh ,

My constraint is My Material code is same being working on global templete and sometimes we Use that Material as an assembly in KIT in production and sometimes we sold it directly to the customer .

In this case I think we have to apply either some User exit or additional Plant to store cenvatable or Noncenvatable Material seperately .

suggest If you have something other in your Mind .