cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax rate to be charged to customer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Our customer has already paid us the billing amount but in few of the documents we need to charge the VAT amount to them.(it was decided later)(Also I am using MWST for Tax calculation)

So, we can create a debit memo with reference but the problem is that the tax is calculated on PR00 and if we put PR00 then that amount is again an extra charge to the customer.(also it gets posted in the Revenue account)

Moreover, I have a requirement that the VAT amount should go to a VAT Account only.

Any suggestions as to how to achieve this?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved it

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You are correct that the customer would be overcharged if you copy the PR00 & the Vat would be calculated on that

here is how you can go about

1) Create a discount confdition type or use an exsiting one to be used in the debit memo

2) create a debit memo with reference & give the discount which would be equal to the original PR00 value,

here you will have to manipulate the pricing procedure for Debit memo in such a way that nullifies the PR00 value & only posts the VAT,

Hope this helps

Thanks

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

Than you.

Can I reuse PR00 instead of creating a new condition type as it accepts negative value?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I checked it and I cant use PR00 second time as the system by default takes the second condition type to calculate the net amount. Am still looking for a new standard condition type that can solve my problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I created a new condition type Z100 and now it calculates a 100% discount so my net is coming 0 but then my MWST is also coming 0 as it is calcultaed as a % of my net.

In standard do we have any standard condition type for price adjustment which I can use here?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can create new condition record in VK11 for a particular period say one day, for MWST which is some fixed value. While copying the sales order to debit memo select "carrying out new pricing", so that it will fetch newly created record.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Bheem.

The client wont agree to this solution as it is not possible to change it in production.

Is there any condition type which I can use manually for price adjustment?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Instead of an Abaper , can I use a condition type to achieve this other than using a copy of a 100% discount condiiton type (R100)?