cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create a Bespoke SMARTFORM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I need to develop an email in a new smartform in SRM. This email should be created as a copy of standard form 'BBP_BID_INVITATION' and to show it is a bespoke form. This email(smartform) will attach a standard smartform 'BBP_OUTPUT_COVER'. This smartform should be copied to a new bespoke smartform.

BBP_OUTPUT_COVER will be used copied to a bespoke smartform and the text section and parameter will be changed accordingly.

BAdi 'BBP_OUTPUT_CHANGE_SF' should be implemented to assign the new smartforms to the appropriate events.

I m new to SAP, hope that the SAP experts can give me some idea. I greatly appreciate help so that I can complete this by friday.

Questions

1) What is exactly a bespoke form? Is creating a new smartform (copy from 'BBP_BID_INVITATION' to ZBBP_BID_INVITATION) consider a bespoke form?

2) How to attach a smartform(in PDF) to an email which is in smartform?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

lsemun

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please see reply below

Questions

1) What is exactly a bespoke form? Is creating a new smartform (copy from 'BBP_BID_INVITATION' to ZBBP_BID_INVITATION) consider a bespoke form?

Bespoke means custom. Anything that is non-standard objects, is a bespoke.

eg bespoke table = custom table.

Yes, ZBBP_BID_INVITATION is a bespoke form.

2) How to attach a smartform(in PDF) to an email which is in smartform?

Try convert smartform(in PDF) OTF file to PDF and before you attach and send it.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/a5/28d3b9d26211d4b646006094192fe3/content.htm

Thanks in advance.

Answers (0)