cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return sales

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I craeted return order for rejected material I did inbound delivery n credit memo.

now I have to send that material for rework

Here i want to know that whether I have to create new sales order for rejected material?

If no how the requirement generate for production in same return order?

Regards,

Rahul

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

When you do any returns, stock will be brought back into the plant stock. Any further transfer is treated as a new different process.

When you do PGI to the returns delivery, stock will be brought back into the quality inspection location. From there if you want to transfer the stock to any other location, it is either done through stock transfers or through MB1B. You will not directly send the returned stock into the rework location.

Regards,

Sivanand

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rahul

On your comments "I have to send that material for rework", can you please let me know where to send. I believe, you would like to just move to another location inside the same plant in which case, you can use movement type 313 in MB1B.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear lakshmipathi,

MM people will take that material into stock that part clear

after the material get ready how can I do delivery?

means with what reference i have to do a delivery?

Regards,

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear rahul,

I might be totally out-of-logic:

Why don't you create a Repair Order?

Based upon that you may created Sales Order/ Service order --> Delvery

Best Regards,

Amit

Note: Reference

[SAP Help - Repair Order|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/fe/67fbcc9d6f11d189b60000e829fbbd/frameset.htm]

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rahul

If the material goes to same customer, you can refer return order, so that in document flow you will have a sequence. Alternatively, if the material is going to an alternate customer, better create a new sale order, delivery and do billing.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi