cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Nugget Installing for Downloading the WD Component

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have downloaded the Featured SAPlink_install-0.1.4 and installed the classes / Prg of Nugget NUGG_SAPLINK-0.1.4.nugg from the program ZSAPLINK_INSTALLER_TEMPLATE.

After Executing the Program with the Nugget,

The Following classes remained Inactive and in all these CHECKEXISTS method exists.

ZSAPLINK

ZSAPLINK_CLASS

ZSAPLINK_PROGRAM

Now after going to se80 and selected Inactive objects. On trying to Activate the installed ones, i am facing an error as "The abstract method CHECKEXISTS may not be implemented"

Due to these inactive classes ZSAPLINK Program cannot be activated

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i have got the same error, cant activate all these parts of SapLink - i click Activate all and get "Implementation missing for method CHECKEXISTS".

Any suggestions?

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

I'm going to give you the same suggestion I already posted: Please post your questions related to SAPlink directly in the www.saplink.org website; not here in the Web Dynpro ABAP forum of SDN.

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

You should really post this question in the SAPlink wiki page so that you can get help from the SAPlink authors. This question is not directly Web Dynpro related. I understand that you ultimately want to download or upload Web Dynpro applications, but core SAPlink problems and questions like you have encountered don't belong in this forum.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manjunath,

Do Activate following components in sme sequence:

Installed: CLAS ZCX_SAPLINK

Installed: CLAS ZSAPLINK

Installed: CLAS ZSAPLINK_CLASS

Installed: CLAS ZSAPLINK_NUGGET

Installed: CLAS ZSAPLINK_PROGRAM

Installed: PROG ZSAPLINK

More Details are given in:

[url]https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/wiki?path=/display/abap/saplink[url]