cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Edit XML message from BI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have some errored XML messages, we need to correct these messages in SXMB_MONI and restart from BI. We are on BI 7 SP15.

I understand that SP19 has enabled this functionality in the editor. However we are on SP15 and we have to urgently fix the issue.

Any ideas ? Is there SAP note?

thank you

Umang

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

One option,

Use Runtime work bench and manually send the message from the runtime work bench with the corrected payload.

RWB --> Integration Engine --> Test Message.

Fill the sender details as is in the Receiver Determination of your interface, give the correct payload, user id and password and message should go through.

But like mentioned, if in production, make sure you know what you are doing and more importantly are authorized to do so.

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavesh,

What is the transaction code for RWB in BI?.. I know Sxmb_moni. I cannot see anything which allows to edit the message in SXMB_moni.

Kindly advise

Umang

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The steps I have described needs to be done in XI , .ie. resending a message manually from XI to XI.

How is BW sending data to XI? Is it using Proxies? If yes, your R3 report would need to resend the data as needed if you want data to be resent from the source.

Regards

Bhavesh