cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can we transfer MIC & Inspection Plan from one Client to Another??

former_member608385
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear SAPians,

i want to trasport the MIC & Inspection plan from my Development server to Production Server. How can i do that?? Please explain me the steps .

Thanks & Regards in Advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

Since MIC and inspection plan are treated as Master data ,it is not able to transport the same .Either you can make the client copy or create the same in Production server

regards

thyagarajan

former_member608385
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Thyagrajan,

Thanks for your quick response. i want to know that is there any trick or t code , that can help me in copying the MIC or Plan from one client to other? And how i can copy the client?? is that overwrite all other data also???

Please clear my doubts.

Thanks

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

you can do for mICs from QL21, but you take help form BASIS,

for plans do LSMW or BDC uplaod

-ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

As thiyagrajan said both MIC and Inspection plan are Masters hence can't be transported. The proposed solutions to have them as they are in the other client are................

- Client Copy (It will copy entire data, I mean All master belongs to all modules) Teh Basis Guy normally do it so they are the best source to know hoe the client get copied.

- Down Load the data of MIC and Inspection plan and then Compile them as per LSMW/BDC format and upload through the LSMW/BDC tool.

Regards,

Shyamal

former_member608385
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Shyamal & Thyagrajan,

Thanks to both of you to add value to my knowledge.

Regards.