cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing procedure detemination in change mode

Former Member
0 Kudos

I created one sales order for which a pricing procedure ZOFCO1 was deteremined for sales area "1200" "MF" "MF" documet princing procedure "A" and customer pricing procedure "1". I saved that SO. Then I went to the img setting where pricing procedure ZOFC01 is assigened to the above combination and changed it to new pricing procedure ZOFC05. I edited the the old sales order in a change mode. I was expercting that a new pricing procedure will be detemined but iin change mode it picked up the old procedure ZOFC01. I tried repricing it by using new pricing date and carry out new pricing option at item level. but still it picks up same pricing procedure for old order. Why is so? can we redetermine the pricing procedure in old sales orders?

Regards,

Tushar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Tushar

No once you create a sale order, you cannot change the same even if you change your IMG settings. The only option is to create a new order after the assignment in IMG.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Once an order is saved with a particular pricing procedure you cant change the pricing procedure later at all

You need to reject the order or delete the order and Prepare a fresh order

Then only your OVKK changes that is the changes you have made in pricing procedure will be effected

Already saved orders you cant change in the change mode or update

Pricing update at sales order level at item level means the change values in the condition record

Suppose if your material pen is priced at Rs 10 and a sales order is created and saved for Rs 10 but not delivered before delivery the price changes to Rs 11 and you convince your customer for Rs 11 and change the condition record and now if you want the existing order to have Rs 11 price for this only you have to put the order in change mode and update

Not for changing the entire pricing procedure

Hope i have made it very clear

Regards

Raja

Edited by: ramanathan raja on Dec 9, 2008 10:23 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guys.........Thanks for your reply.......i got it clear.