cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find out request number of the form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Can anybody tell me how to find out request number for the form (se71) i.e. in which request number it is saved

Regards

Sagar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto SE03->Click Search for objectsin Requests/Tasks>Execute(F8)->There u can Give FORM and then enter->Give u r Form name and check the Check Box-->Tick the Modifiable check box and Execute .There u can find out the request number.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Goto the tcode: SE03 then click search for objects in Requests/tasks

Now you will see object selection screen, object type for smartforms is SSFO

Specify this object type and you object name (smartforms name) and click the check box then execute it.

By default Smartforms object type is not available in the object selection screen.so you need to specify object type.

Thanks and Regards

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

The same answer has already been posted above so u dont need to paraphrase it and post it again.

regards,

kartik

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> The same answer has already been posted above so u dont need to paraphrase it and post it again.

>

> regards,

> kartik

Ok. I Caught Something Here. Are you Prashanti or Karthik???

Vishwa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi vishwa its kartik only, i was on my colegues system and when i saw this post i wanted to reply so did it with my signature.

my mistake tht i shud hv done this wid my id itself

Edited by: kartik tarla on Dec 9, 2008 12:25 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think prashanti k and kartik tarla are the same persons....what do you say?? I have proof also for that...

Former Member
0 Kudos

well i wud like to see ur proof.

U think i'll maintain two user ids i wud have much more points if both were a single id.

I told u i was on her system and when replying i forgot to logout from her account

I already suffered coz of such false accusations so i want things get cleared this time around.

Edited by: kartik tarla on Dec 9, 2008 12:30 PM

Edited by: kartik tarla on Dec 9, 2008 12:33 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok Fine.!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

@vishwa

Hope u have no doubts now.

@moderator

If any doubt on me please contact me on mail, if u need any clarification coz this is not the right place to continue this discussion.

Sorry to the original poster of this thread

former_member181995
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SE03>Search for objects in request/Tasks>In object selection mark the check box and give SSFO and Smartform name in text box>And in lower screen mark both check boxes and >F8(Execute)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sagar,

check this thread

hope it helps you.

thanks

Sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the details form E070 and E071 table