cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Infor Window in INVOICE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am doing changes for INVOICE Prinitng by making a ZFORM,where I was able to handle almost all the windows but one of the WINDOW INFO1 [additional Information]where we need to pass SHIP to Details ,here I am able to see this window in LAYOUT but when I test it only this window is missing and even I checked in DEBUG mode this window will not appear only.

Can anyone let me know what did i missed here to get my INFO Window working.

Thanks

Sudharshan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

if it is script you can pass the bewlo fm in your dirver program with you addtional window name..

CALL FUNCTION 'WRITE_FORM'

EXPORTING

element = p_window

window = p_window.

Former Member
0 Kudos

also chk the font size of your text getting printed..try reducing it n then check..this could be the reason..

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sudarshan,

Please check the value of the fields that are to be printed, in debugging mode.. If the values are initial then may be this is the reason for the window not getting printed..

also check the window size in form painter that it should not exceed the max horizontal limit..

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the coditins tab check if any false condition u have maintained , and also check if ur window is sytactically correct i.e it doesnot contain any template or such thing tht is exceeding the window boundaries.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check if thr is any condition on it or is data getting populated?

in pattern draw a boundary around it so u wud know whteher the window is appearing or not.