cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC ERM 5.3 miscellaneous link in configuration tab error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I recently upgraded form ERM 5.2 to 5.3, now my miscellaneous link in configuration is missing, when I click on the link I get error: 'webpage cannot be found'.

I am reviewing the upgrade steps from the guides but so far I have not been successful in finding the cause. If anyone has the same issue with the fix please let me know. Thanks.

I have not installed the Support Packages so I'm still GRC ERM 5.3 BUILD 0. There's SP 4 and 5 for HR/NONHR RTA if this matters.

Neil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Neil,

Visit [OSS Note 1255303 - Miscellaneous page cannot be found in ERM|https://websmp230.sap-ag.de/sap(bD1lbiZjPTAwMQ==)/bc/bsp/spn/sapnotes/index2.htm?numm=1255303]

Symptom:

Unable to access page Configuration > Miscellaneous in Enterprise Role Management (formerly known as Role Expert). Error message is "The Page can not be found - HTTP 404- File not found ".

Regards,

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey guys,

Thanks for your inputs, I've tried the import into ERM with the Note but it still does not come up, so I'm going to install the SPs.

Neil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually there were 2 init append files in the ERM directory so I tried the other one and now it works!

I awarded points to you both.

Thanks again.

Edited by: Neil Tran on Dec 9, 2008 7:09 PM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is ridiculous but I'm have the same issue with the Miscellaneous Page again.

Last time I was upgrading from 5.2 to 5.3, applied the Note Naveen suggested and my Misc. page was good.

Now after I upgraded ERM to 5.3 SP5.1 and applied the steps for intial system load with the clean/append files, I get the old error 'Webpage cannot be found'. Can someone suggest a solution?

I have opened up an OSS message with SAP but wanted to run it by the forum also.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Neil,

Upgrade it to patch level 4 with all other components and check whether issue is solved. We have done it to patch 4 and the link appears.

Regards,

Sabita