cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deploy finished with warnings

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am deploying a test.ear on SAP Netweaver Application Server CE 7.1 from Developer Studio. First time it deploy successfully but if i change some thing in web or ejb project and deploy test.ear again from developer studio then i receive the follow massage: Deploy finished with warnings. Then i have to remove test.ear from application server, restart the application server and then deploy test.ear again.

Description:

1. Exception has been returned while the 'sap.com/tcoms.ear' was starting. Warning/Exception :

ERROR CODE DPL. DS. 6193 Error while ; nested exception is:

com.sap.engine.services.deploy.exceptions.ServerDeploymentException:

ERROR CODE DPL.DS.5030 Clusterwide exception: server ID XXXXXXX:

com.sap.engine.services.deploy.container.DeploymentException:

Unable to create folder

C:\usr\sap\CE1\J00\j2ee\cluster\apps\sap.com\test.ear\EJBContainer\applicationjars

thanks,

Tariq

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

p_2_5_6_9_6_0
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Not sure if this will help.

Can you check the read/write permissions on the directory that you mentioned above? Maybe the folder is not writeable and so the file is not deployed.

Check before and after the server is restarted - maybe some configuration has gone slightly awry.

Post your findings so that we can help you.

Thanks.

p256960.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks for reply, read/write permissions on the directory is OK. If I deploy another EAR. This deploy successfully.

The problem is only with test.ear:

Caused by: com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.container.ActionException:

Unable to create folder C:\usr\sap\CE1\J00\j2ee\cluster\apps\sap.com\test.ear\EJBContainer\applicationjars

Thanks

Tariq

former_member201361
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

go to the Deploy perspective and in the undeploy view select the test.ear and undeploy it from the server.

After undeploying test.ear , deploy the project again to the server.

Hope this will solve your problem

Thanks and Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Fazal,

thanks for reply, undeployment is successfully. But the error is still there. when i undeploy the the Test.ear it say ok undeploment is successfully but the following folder is still there:

C:\usr\sap\CE1\J00\j2ee\cluster\apps\sap.com\tcoms.ear\EJBContainer\applicationjars

and error in log is:

Caused by: com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.container.ActionException: Unable to create folder C:\usr\sap\CE1\J00\j2ee\cluster\apps\sap.com\Test.ear\EJBContainer\applicationjars

So what i am doing now, i always restart the application server to remove this problem. help me to remove this problme

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You may check if this is due to some dependency issue. In case there is a used DC for this development component, then you must deploy that DC first and then deploy this DC.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Divyata

Former Member
0 Kudos

I guess for your first error, the following might be the problem/soln

I'm getting a similar error