cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem encountered using Open PS 2.01.02

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys. I would like to seek any solutions regarding the problem I've been trying to tackle since yesterday. I hope that those who are familiar with <b>Open PS</b> could share some valuable thoughts.

I'm trying to upload an MS Project document into SAP to be converted into WBS>Network>Activity automatically. But I don't really know the format/template of the documents that can be accepted by SAP PS system. Thus, I downloaded one of the projects I made via SAP to MSProject and started to change some values of the fields in order to make a new WBS to be uploaded back into the system. However, this is the error I'll be getting everytime I hit the upload button.

<b>- return code: E

- A B1547

No currency key found for ISO code No in field BAPI_NETWORK_ACTIVITY-USE

- A B1547

R_FIELD_CUKY1_ISO

ERROR test import into PS system failed

ERROR updating PS project</b>

FYI, this only happens if I wanted to upload files that contains WBS and activity. If the files contain only WBS, then they can be successfully uploaded. Any idea why??

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

christian_wohlfahrt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi!

There is a possibility to assign some costs to an activity. Maybe you don't use this up to now, but it seems that in upload you have a value (space?), which can't be converted by SAP. Have a look in table TCURC, if you can find an entry for your currency.

If not, try to maintain this value in customizing / switch to a different currency in MSProject.

Regards,

Christian

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member299514
Participant
0 Kudos

Please tell me after I have changed the fiels in WBS lements that is I ve attached every task to particular WBS elements.The networks are successfully ceated after BAPI call.But stiil error persists in creating project

PS import parameters created

PS import in progress ...

The WBS.Maintain BAPI was called.

- duration in sec.:1.21875

- return code: E

- E FL651 Network Create

Function module /SDF/AL_MAP_TRANSID_LOGH does not exist

- object ID: M39578358350 /

- E FL651 Network Create

- object ID: M39578358351 /

- E FL651 Network Create

- object ID: M39578358352 /

- E FL651 Network Create

- object ID: M39578358353 /

- E FL651 Network Create

- object ID: M39578358357 /

- E FL651 NetworkActivity Create

- object ID: M395783583500010 /

- E CJ280 NetworkActivity Create

Termination: Too many errors (more than 10% of methods)

- object ID: M395783583500010 /

ERROR, errors occured during PS import

ERROR creating the R/3 PS project from MSP project

Please help,this I think is a BASIS error.

If anybody knows plz throw some light.

Suman

former_member299514
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Thrs a similar problem when i was trying to upload a project from MS project to R/3 PS. I also did the same to download alraedy created project from PS to MS project, and then change some of the fields but ........

E FL651 Network Create

Function module /SDF/AL_MAP_TRANSID_LOGH does not exist.

Plaese help me if anybody has worked on this,

Suman

former_member299514
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

In my case I have installed Open PS ver2.02 but error in installation

1.Error in Open PS_ParamDB:MS DAO objects not installed(DAO3032.dll,DAO350.dll)

2.Error in Open PS_ParamDB:could not open database from program files or could not create a new parameter database.

plz let me know

former_member299514
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

OpenP4MSP successfully involved but when I am connecting to SAP PS the download tab is only getting enabled , the upload / resources tab are still disabled.

kathy_belford
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Redza;

I am just starting with implementing OpenPS and have also ran into this same error, I see that your post is over a year old, and am hoping that you have already solved this and can help me, by explaining how you solved this. I have check OSS for notes and do not see any that are immediately relevant.

I have check my currency tables and the currency I am using is in SAP, I next checked the BAPI call using t-code BAPI & the network_getinfo - but cannot find the BAPI_network_activity-user.

Please if you get this message, can you let us know how you solved this issue..

Thanks