Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

CC Risk Analysis.

Hi,

I am having problem in doing risk analysis in CC. I have created required JCO connection to backend system.

When i run the risk analysis on a particular system. Job show status is completed, but i get message "No match/conflict found". This is not at all possible.

When go through the log, i find one line saying "FINEST: No action rules for * "

I am not able to crack this problem.

Please suggest.

Thanks & Regards,

Pravin

Former Member
Former Member replied

Hi,

it is possible to have funcitons against multiple systems. I would have expected it to overwrite tables only if you upload the other files - functions BP and functions file, but loading only the funct act. and func permission file against another connected (for which we don`t have entries in the tables yet) should have worked just fine in your case. I did this before, maybe we`re missing something.

Are you sure you loaded only those files and not other files?

There`s one other way to do this but you have to be aware what`s already in the tables.

There are two tables that have to be edited. VIRSA_CC_FUNCACT and VIRSA_CC_FUNCPRM.

You can download those tables, see the structure and add the entries for the missing systems, then upload them again. This method though, requres a lot endeavour and precision. Maybe it`ll be better to just load everything again from the beggining and this time not to miss to load the functions against all systems. If you go for this you might hit the problem of entries that are already in the system and the new upload won`t work because of that. Then you can erase the content of all tables (DB guys know how to do it) and then load everything from scratch.

Your choice depends on where you are with the implementation.

I hope that helps.

Regards,

Iliya

0 View this answer in context

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question