cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

During a client Copy, will Z prog, Z functon modules in $TMP get copied

Former Member
0 Kudos

During a client Copy, will Z programs, Z function modules from one client get copied to other client.

there was a clinet copy between ABC500 to DEF200. ABC and DEF are two different systems.

All the configurations that functional guys did get got transferred from ABC500 to DEF200.

But none of the Z programs in $TMP package dint get trnasferred.

None of the Z programs, Z function Modules dint get copied from ABC500 to DEF200.

Is it because the Z programs belong to Local Package($TMP)?

or something wrong with the client copy?

Please help me

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What Client Copy profile did you use?

regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

i really dont know Juhan....as the basis guy did...and i just found that evry body's configurations did get copied in client copy and no body's Z prgms, Z function modules in $TMP dint get copied.

does this happen always or are there inconsistencies in the clinet copy

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jessica,

Shall we know what was Profile Parameters the Basics Team selected,

Is the requirement to copy the complete Client ? If that so the Parameters need to select all so that $TMP get copied also copied

> or something wrong with the client copy?

Check What profile they have selected

Cheers

Agasthuri Doss

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I'm my opinion if SAP_ALL profile was used then it should be there, find out which profile they used.

Read this for more details

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/99/0a2a887e2511d2a6250000e82deaaa/content.htm

regards

Juan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jessica ,

a)Is it because the Z programs belong to Local Package($TMP)? -> Yes

b)something wrong with the client copy? - No ,I thing you did Remote Client Copy .

Regards,

Santosh Karadkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

santhosh,

Thanks for the information, but are you sure about this. because nothing has been trabsported...only they did a client copy. the functional guys too dint generate any transport request.....but their configurations got transferred in clinet copy.

why did my z function modules and z programs in $ TMP didnt get copied in Clinet copy?