cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

smartform TEXT ELEMENT does NOT CHANGE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello fellows,

I have a problem in customer (Z namespaces) smartform. I have a simple text element with text 'SKK' and I want to change it to text 'EUR'. When I do this and activate smartforms, this change is saved. But problems occurs, when I test this smartforms - the new text is not displayed, but the the old one is printed. How shoud this happend? Where shoud be a problem? I thing, that it prints some another version of smartform, or another text from another language. But I have a little bit experience of smartforms and I dont develop this z-smartforms. I just want to change this text. Any advice is welcome.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Text was just as image in bacground. Some abaper do the bad job before...

Former Member
0 Kudos

are you testing with same client, if not using SCC1 tcode transport you changes and try it ..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I am testing in the same client. And what is really strange is, that when i run the function module which is generated from this smartform, it prints the old text and not new one. It doesnt work when i test it just as function module without data and also text is not changed, when I test it with my application and test data.

olivier_segol
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check if it's not a translation problem, blem. Are you testing it in the dev language?

Check if there are translation for it in SE63 if yes, check the text node in translations.

Olivier

Former Member
0 Kudos

It was developed in language SKK and I am logged in with this language, and I edited the smartform in this language. How shoud I use SE63? How can I find, what translation exists? I just find two slovak languages skSK - in this exist the text in smartform and then sk++ (raw) - but this language is not valid (sap wrote).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well people, problem is solved. I wound out, that programmer who created smartform do the really bad work and just put bmp image to the smartform background and the text which I need to change is just and image. Really scary, that this kind of abapers live among us