cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

We Developed one Document called Tender(Like Quotation).In that User can select N number of Line Items ....

That Line items i need to Transfer into Excel sheet...Again this Excel sheet i need to upload into SALes Order.......Same Sales Document will goes to Engg..Dept..there they will select the Charecters and Value based on Customer Requirment.

How can we do it this .....Please Revert me back if you need more Clarity

Thanks in Advance

Best Regards

Raj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Venki raj,

Take help of BASIS

Go to SU01 transaction enter the user name prese enter then go to Parameters tab here you maintain parameter ID SD_SWU_ACTIVE then save the changes.

Now you will able to see the attach and detach option Icon in the sales documents screen top left corner

Through this you down load and upload the Exel sheet.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Murali,

I need to Copy Line items from Tender document to Excel Sheet...........i dont want to Attach any document

Thanks in Advacne

Regards

raj

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Raj

If your doubt is how to download into excel from contract (assuming that the screen will be as like sale order screen), click on "Item Overview" tab, so that the line items will be displayed. Place your mouse on the left material code and press "Control Y" so that your mouse will now become like 'plus' sign. From left corner, drag your mouse towards down and also to right. All the datas to be copied will now be in black colour. Copy and paste it in excel.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Venky,

Could you Please tell me , how are you downloading data (line-items) from Tender?

Is it like copying (Ctrl+Y) and pasting in to Excel?

Uploading a file, is not a problem.

Go to T. Code: SU01, input user id and click on pencil icon. There select "Parameters" tab and maintain SD_SWU_ACTIVE = X.

Now go to sale order, click from top menu bar "System -- Service for Object" and attach the document.

Best Regards,

Amit