cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock transfer from one customer consignment to another customerconsignment

0 Kudos

Hi Guru's

I have a senario where i need to transfer post the stock from one customer consignment stock to another customer consignment stock.

Senario is, its a repair of machines, spares are not issued for repair directly from stock, it will be issued to Service supervisor from the stock, then the Service supervisor issue's to service technician and service technician will use it to repair the machine.

I cannot create any additional storage locations.(supervisor & Technicians), hence i'm creating supervisor & Technicians as customer, so i can use consignment process. the problem is i need to do consignment pick up from supervisor stock to issue to the Technician.

Is there any movement type i can use? please suggest.

Regards

Ranganath

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ranganath

Go to MB1A, input movement type 292W and try.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathy

Thank you very much for your reply. but when i use this 292 W movement type it is allowing me to post to customer consignment directly. But it is filling a fresh stock (i mean the stock is just adding up) in addition to the existing consignment stock at the same time my stock in unrestricted use or the stock from consignment (which was done earlier) is not redusing.

Regards

Ranganath

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ranganath

Sorry since I dont have access to SAP, I was unable to guide you rightly. However, please try with 291W.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Not possible in R3 sir

In consignment process say consignment fill up if you have sent 10 units of material A to customer X

You cannot transfer the same 10 units of material A to customer Y

To do this you have to take back those 10 units from customer X through consignment pickup and then only transfer it to Y

Or Other wise you can place another 10 units consignment fill up with customer Y

In this case 20 units will get reduced from unrestricted

Same 10 units or the same consignment stock you cannot play with 2 customers it is allowed for only one customer

Your scenario you cant avoid consignment pickup in standard

Regards

Raja